HDmag.cz

Vysoké rozlišení od začátku do konce. Blu-ray filmy, přehrávače, HDTV, HD audio a video, PlayStation 3...

Hvězdné Války - kompletní sága Blu-Ray

Chcete se pochlubit sbírkou HD filmů? Víte o zajímavé slevové akci, která probíhá na vašem oblíbeném e-shopu? Potřebujete zjistit, jestli má film české titulky nebo dabing? Pak jste tu správně.

Hvězdné Války - kompletní sága Blu-Ray

Příspěvekod HanysR v úterý 11. 10. 2011 17:36:29

Ahoj, velice silně uvažuji že zakoupím tuto kolekci ale mám problém s jednou věcí. Nejsem za boha schopen zjistit zda-li bonusy obsahují cz titulky. Neví to náhodou někdo? Hledám pouze na netu protože nápad o zakoupení se mi zrodil před chvílí :-) Díky moc, Honza.
HanysR
0+
0+

Re: Hvězdné Války - kompletní sága Blu-Ray

Příspěvekod st39.6 v středa 12. 10. 2011 11:03:50

http://hdmag.cz/clanek/star-wars-saga-b ... ay-recenze

Hned pro začátek je nutno zmínit dvě věci:

1) První dva disky nemají českou podporu, zato disk třetí (kde je materiálů nejvíce) je kompletně otitulkovaný, a to nejen na české, ale dokonce i na americké edici ...
šéfredaktor HDmagu, redaktor MovieZone a TVzone

Blu-ray positive

My Blu Collection: http://st39-6.dvdaf.com/owned/blu-ray
st39.6
1000+
1000+

Příspěvekod Nick007 v středa 12. 10. 2011 12:09:31

Můžu potvrdit, pouze Spoofs Documentaries obsahují CZ titulky, bonusy pro starou a novou trilogii už ne. Ale jsou tam aspoň anglické (a německé).
Nick007
1000+
1000+

Příspěvekod HanysR v středa 12. 10. 2011 13:43:14

Moc děkuju za vaše odpovědi. Tak alespoň něco. Super. A otázka pro majitele, jak jste spokojeni? Povedlo se to Lucasovi co se týče kvality? Remaster dobrý?
HanysR
0+
0+

Příspěvekod Nick007 v středa 12. 10. 2011 16:17:14

Remaster se nekonal, na starou trilogii byly použity lehce opravené 1080p transfery pro HDTV. U nové trilogie má Ep I mnohem lepší kvalitu než HDTV (+dig. Yoda), ale obraz dost utrpěl DNR. Ep 2 také prodělala DNR. Ep 3 má špičkový obraz.

Po stránce zvuku je to dokonalé.

Recenze staré trilogie:
http://hdmag.cz/clanek/star-wars-epizoda-iv-nova-nadeje-blu-ray-recenze
http://hdmag.cz/clanek/star-wars-epizoda-v-imperium-vraci-uder-blu-ray-recenze
http://hdmag.cz/clanek/star-wars-epizoda-vi-navrat-jediu-blu-ray-recenze
Nick007
1000+
1000+

cheap authentic jerseys envisioning him to be a versatile co

Příspěvekod envitoemberve v pondělí 2. 9. 2013 13:03:12

stenographers have completely outclassed the dc press corps always

I'm quite excited about this. Their hottest EP Pinky Believe laid the muse for their fancy, celebratory pop, not necessarily without a dose of pensive postulating. But purple will always be your color.In .. Marathon is actually a throwback to the days and nights when the frontier suitable the unidentified and locomotives were the quickest mode associated with transportation.

Todd china wholesale jerseys State, Kentucky, has been named for that Revolutionary Col. Master Park involved with historic the downtown area was calling as people today shopped any local, openair farmer sell for fresh deliver, seafood, cheeses, and other specialty items. For those who checked out our own holiday gift guide, you know a bit with regards to Homage Clothes.

We can simply imagine the return that will appear between the peaceful and informal Friedman and this gang nfl jerseys wholesale of eager, detaildriven eggheads, nevertheless rest assured that within our imaginations it is pretty effing good.The extended convention's programming differs from "Speed talking" and "Introduction to help Mayan Writing" to "Relevance of the Salem Witch Tests Today,In "Game Theory" and "History on the Chickasaw Nation.Inches If these words just got your pocket Thesarus all damp, usually do not panic: Mensa will offer IQ screening throughout the full week for all you wannabes.The crowd for A Strap Called Dying, the new documentary by Tag Christopher Covino in addition to Jeff Howlett cracking open tonight from Texas Movie theater, is a selfselected portion.

A large proportion connected with Thomas time will depend on the race programme. It immerses boiled ovum in an onion gravy so good, you are going to mop up just about every trace while using bread it is advisable to order as being a side.In. Of course, I might be careless not to include just a "little amount of Ol' Skool" awareness here that I would guarantee that not too many hardcore (?) Fresh Orleans sports lovers knew connected with (especially not those "give us all back your Jazz identify hawkers" who appear to be not to know that the Spruce have been in Ut for Many years): Morton Downey, Jr.
envitoemberve
50+
50+

discount jerseys you speak to one another

Příspěvekod envitoemberve v čtvrtek 5. 9. 2013 0:11:56

will be wearing it is regular gis saturday

Throwback Weekend is an prospects for our clb and our fans so that you can honor plus celebrate the inaugural staff, the 1966 Falcons, mentioned Falcons President Abundant McKay. Check out Low price Jerseys, you don't need to commit time frame upon period at the gymnasium to carry fat around your belly.

[more inside]. If you have every concerns concerning your own wellbeing or the health of your kid, you should always consult physician and other healthcare professional. My partner and i plan a daily itinerary to help jam group as many things to do as possible in each day.

When he made a mistake he admitted it anf the husband worked on rendering it better. Throughout 1995 Michael Jordan returned to your NBA and the Jordan XI seemed to be introduced. Some sort of washcloth can be dipped with calme drinking water and positioned within the area of itching. Probably everyone remember the come back, yet it's severely watered down.

The largest difference entirely possible that there are more huge receivers of which put up large stats, hence the position can be deeper than it has been within the past. The Stars haven't laid off any employees during the lock-out and that's a credit to help Gaglardi. Aaron was born throughout Chico in Butte Local, California.

Have you been intriguing about it resonated part just like everybody?Seriously, we are partaking this business for a few years with the plentiful experience.. Just one. That's a rich question, Salisbury might win, on the other hand think the larger point is that Michigan provides brand acceptance that would make it a viable destination for a play for alot of avid gamers from returning east.
envitoemberve
50+
50+

cheap jerseys from china Edessa Bor idea is usually to marry

Příspěvekod envitoemberve v čtvrtek 5. 9. 2013 0:12:48

people in addition believe that this moonstone is also resulted in calm

These kind of jerseys usually are produce with thinner fabrics with less detail to make sure they a lot less high-priced.. It will keep me experiencing quite like me personally.". I needed to give a plug with the weekends, simply because actually appear lot of entertaining for anyone who plans on being in Orlando, fl in May.

Clarkson backhanded his 8th of the season previous Tim Johnson. When any individual is inquired a question, they begin to cognitively process facts and create their unique links to what will and won't work in value to their wearing technique. Merely my perspective as an iphone 3gs fan.

I am a 50yearold roommate.". According to research studies, globalization is considered to be the root cause of function diversity while in the new age. To break up. There's no need to have all the items on their record, but if that you are missing any one of their many requirements intended for proof of residency, you have to write wholesale snapbacks hats factory letters to justify why you don't have that particular kind of proof.

Generally, though, a person's eye to songcraft will come through, and in many ways competition the Deerhunter/Atlas Audio department in the naked confessional team. As long as 2012 playoffs could possibly be using, today used in ones will be the period of time to indicate with your particular perseverance for your preferred Country wide arena hockey good friend get together.

You will probably have Reinsdorf to fight this particular suit right he is into lawsuit and lately sued a new Chicago next door neighbor, claiming the particular man's fish pond emits "foul and unpleasant odors.". Sage advice is often gleaned circuitously from the terms of men that have done amazing things.
envitoemberve
50+
50+

Zpět na Filmy