HDmag.cz

Vysoké rozlišení od začátku do konce. Blu-ray filmy, přehrávače, HDTV, HD audio a video, PlayStation 3...

Universal prechazi na Blu-ray!

Pokud si myslíte, že jste objevili zajímavý tematický článek nebo celý web, sem s ním. Samozřejmě i zahraniční. Kdo bude spamovat, ten poletí!

Universal prechazi na Blu-ray!

Příspěvekod HDlover v úterý 19. 2. 2008 19:58:25

Universal Studios Home Entertainment has officially announced that it will release its titles on Blu-ray.

Though details of the studio's transition away from HD DVD were still sketchy at press time, Universal Studios Home Entertainment President Craig Kornblau officially confirmed the move in a just issued statement:

"The path for widespread adoption of the next-generation platform has finally become clear. Universal will continue its aggressive efforts to broaden awareness for hi-def’s unparalleled offerings in interactivity and connectivity, at an increasingly affordable price. The emergence of a single, high-definition format is cause for consumers, as well as the entire entertainment industry, to celebrate. While Universal values the close partnership we have shared with Toshiba, it is time to turn our focus to releasing new and catalog titles on Blu-ray."

Universal's statement this morning comes only hours after primary HD DVD-backer Toshiba announced that it would drop its support of the format. Universal was the format's most ardent studio backer, having released titles on HD DVD exclusively since the format's inception.

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/ ... s_Blu/1483
<Uwe Boll> I wanna shoot World Of Warcraft

<Paul Sams> We will not sell the movie rights, not to you... especially not to you.

<Uwe Boll> I wanna shoot GTA

<Rockstar> ???
HDlover
100+
100+

Re: Universal prechazi na Blu-ray!

Příspěvekod st39.6 v úterý 19. 2. 2008 20:31:33

nojono, zadny prekvapeni. stejne jako me za chvili neprekvapi paramount. to uz sou celkem jasny zpravy.
na jaky filmy se od techhle studii tesite nejvic?

ja:
bourne
children of men
transformers
king kong

to sou pro me ted nejdulezitejsi filmy. na zbytek si nevzpomenu :D je toho moc ;)
a to sem chtel zacit setrit na tu telku :evil:
šéfredaktor HDmagu, redaktor MovieZone a TVzone

Blu-ray positive

My Blu Collection: http://st39-6.dvdaf.com/owned/blu-ray
st39.6
1000+
1000+

Re: Universal prechazi na Blu-ray!

Příspěvekod HDlover v úterý 19. 2. 2008 22:09:37

Tak urcite na Transformers, Bourne, Children of men a urcite spoustu dalsiho ale tyhle me napadnou jako prvni :D
<Uwe Boll> I wanna shoot World Of Warcraft

<Paul Sams> We will not sell the movie rights, not to you... especially not to you.

<Uwe Boll> I wanna shoot GTA

<Rockstar> ???
HDlover
100+
100+

Zpět na Zajímavé články a odkazy