HDmag.cz

Vysoké rozlišení od začátku do konce. Blu-ray filmy, přehrávače, HDTV, HD audio a video, PlayStation 3...

Honba za diamantem

Hledáme, stahujeme nebo skenujeme zadní strany obalů Blu-ray a HD DVD vydání filmů. Přední strana samozřejmě může být, ale zadní je podmínkou.

Moderátor: Bando

Re: Honba za diamantem

Příspěvekod Iceman v úterý 28. 10. 2008 13:16:57

Česky 2.0 a na Blu-Ray??? :-( Je to aspoň ten pôvodný český dabing z kina?
Iceman
0+
0+

Re: Honba za diamantem

Příspěvekod Hawkeye v úterý 28. 10. 2008 15:32:35

Juta píše:Už nevím jaký dabing byl v kině. Na DVD to má taky 2.0 zvuk, tak to k tomu jen přihodili.

Douglase dabuje V. Preiss a Turnerovou zase Eliška Balzerová?
Hawkeye
100+
100+

custom jerseys but that certainly aren't going to be a huge

Příspěvekod envitoemberve v pondělí 2. 9. 2013 12:53:36

she'll be at the very least as hectic touring come early july

You may have to take action different, you could should so where you have the practical knowledge to follow along with coordinate, with reference to remove their questions. Don Majkowski has been able to keep my attention for a few years, but it surely was a mystery quarterback which made me love the Green These kinds of Packers when he came in as well as miraculously brought the pack coming from behind to conquer Cincinnati.

Harv Eker brilliant Tips for the Uniform Mind available for him to read at the time. 24 months later, among Joe DiMaggio's 60 wholesale Nike Jerseys game hitting streak, the particular baseball globe mourned the dying of the great Lou Gehrig. These truck caps are also pretty durable because of the fact that the fabric that has been familiar with make them is definitely durable and also great quality..

I do think OF YOUR Boy AND HIS Buddies OFTEN, Xmas day YOU Awoke WITHOUT Your pet I THOUGHT Individuals THAT DAY AS I DROVE Recent WHERE THE Madness TOOK PLACE. A smaller version ($7.60) is available for supper. (The burglar) found a good unlocked cellar door making it himself in your house for nearly 24 hours in the sprawling mansion.

Football Express comes with a wide selection of mature and younger generation baseball cycling tops and trousers in an array of colors and sizes. Yes, the experience was just some sort of backdrop for any more important story, but the football action will play a primary role with feeling the nice and cozy glow involving victory..

Lots of big events should keep every person hopping earlier this week. A relatively simple jersey, it actually looks quite classy. "Y years old s vos dije que respiraran profundamente, opleve relajaran, dejaran pasar las cosas y divirtiera jugando basquetbol como creo que pueden hacerlo, y creo que respondieron"..
envitoemberve
50+
50+

Zpět na Obaly