HDmag.cz

Vysoké rozlišení od začátku do konce. Blu-ray filmy, přehrávače, HDTV, HD audio a video, PlayStation 3...

LG představilo první LED 3D televizi

Upoutávky na nové články webu HDTVblog.cz, jehož obsah s tímto diskusním fórem přímo koresponduje.

Moderátor: honza

Pravidla fóra
Upoutávky na články webu HDTVblog.cz jsou zde z pochopitelného důvodu - aby se o nich dozvědělo co nejvíce lidí a samozřejmě i vyhledávačů. Pokud máte nějaký jiný zajímavý článek, šup s ním do Zajímavých článků a odkazů.

LG představilo první LED 3D televizi

Příspěvekod honza v úterý 30. 3. 2010 12:56:20

http://www.hdtvblog.cz/novinky/lg-predstavilo-prvni-led-3d-televizi
V Jižní koreji proběhla nedávno světová premiéra. LG Electronics představila plně LED 3D televizi s označením LX9500. Výjimečná je tím, že využívá pro podsvícení jen a pouze 1200 LED diod, které dávají dynamický kontrast 10 000 000:1 a navíc to celé umí i 3D. Wow!
honza
200+
200+

throwback jerseys she plays Courteney Cox's assistant within

Příspěvekod envitoemberve v pondělí 2. 9. 2013 13:04:57

he also says there are plenty of regional wide range in cheese burgers

Ages 6+/Grades 1+. Your appearance and how you actually dress is usually taken for a representation within your self. Inventive or crafty? Go to JoAnn along with whip up your very own Lady Gagaesque outfit.. You'll get sufficient of either. Meeks video clip appeared to be carefully designed to entice important Democratic occasion constituencies, and it worked except that I could not help yet wonder precisely what the baby ducks that were crushed in the lawn that the monster airboat thought of this, but they tend not to vote with Florida as well as the most part or do environmentalists.

"I arrived packers pro shop under him or her as a backup. The historic logo ended up being moved to the medial side of the lid in '57.. That similar logo is found on the left sleeve of the shirt. Randy, you suggest black albino, correct? In the community where My spouse and i attended twelfth grade I had a large amount of class mates have been albino, of caucasian, hispanic, and africanamerican descent.

Each Item as well comes with a Document of Genuineness (COA) that features a complimenting hologram. You still can alter the acrylic; but some sort of squad involving EPA enforcement agents, copied by helicopter gunships, appears out from nowhere to ascertain if you dump the squander oil accurately, a process in which generally entails pouring that into steer containers in addition to dropping these individuals down the mineshaft into a sodium dome in the Wyoming desert.

There's no doubt that Vikings fans acquired what they desired a move away from the Denver co Broncosesque template toward an older, a lot easier time. Even so, not immediately after that great starting, the real characteristics of it quickly begins to acquire shape. Err. Pittsburgh jeweler Scott Bierker is a transfer.
envitoemberve
50+
50+

Další

Zpět na HDTVblog.cz