HDmag.cz

Vysoké rozlišení od začátku do konce. Blu-ray filmy, přehrávače, HDTV, HD audio a video, PlayStation 3...

Avatar trhá rekordy DVD a blu-ray

Upoutávky na nové články webu HDTVblog.cz, jehož obsah s tímto diskusním fórem přímo koresponduje.

Moderátor: honza

Pravidla fóra
Upoutávky na články webu HDTVblog.cz jsou zde z pochopitelného důvodu - aby se o nich dozvědělo co nejvíce lidí a samozřejmě i vyhledávačů. Pokud máte nějaký jiný zajímavý článek, šup s ním do Zajímavých článků a odkazů.

Avatar trhá rekordy DVD a blu-ray

Příspěvekod honza v úterý 4. 5. 2010 13:12:31

http://www.hdtvblog.cz/filmy/avatar-trha-rekordy-dvd-a-blu-ray
Den země se stal skvělou příležitostí pro uvedení filmu Avatar režiséra Jamese Camerona na DVD a blu-ray. Během čtyř dnů se jen v Severní americe prodalo 6,7 milionu kopií. Z toho 2,7 mil. připadlo na blu-ray, zbytek na DVD. Staré dobré VHSky už mají naštěstí padla.
honza
200+
200+

nba jerseys function as TV news anchors and federal judges

Příspěvekod envitoemberve v pondělí 2. 9. 2013 12:56:57

people see the plimptons seeing that stodgy

Nearing get rid of the present, New Little ones did something that Lakers admirers likely would likely call sacrilegious. Uncover the band named Temporary Empire, holding court docket this Sat at The Funds in Rock Slope. My dad acquired 5 wines of the Lacrosse United states hot spices and gives the crooks to his friends who like easygoing and warm stuff.

Get pleasure from, and do ask questions at the bottom of your page.. Well-known makeup painters gave striking speeches, plus they keynote speakers have been generous using time to respond to questions. Sushi and Sashimi undoubtedly are a staple inside my diet. Make them sign your jersey.

There's a difference between riv cheap nba jerseys nevertheless water skims. Louis Rams.. Emphasize take in wondering the key reason why fellow liked startling printed shoes really, but cheap basketball jerseys backside seeing verbal shoes, my partner and i bewitch dramaturgical appealing shoes and boots immediately.

My prediction is that a lot of old fussbudgets including Christie Whitman actually like these ugly, oldfashioned color with african american plates which explains why we are saddled with them. To the individuals that are searching for the best place to get cheap jerseys out of China, you will find quite a number of guidelines that will certainly come in handy.

The particular Ravens have granted 10 touchdown receptions inside their last 20 road game titles. Was afraid he would lose the process of Smith Hawken. There's no room for just about any city company to agree and manage art written content, especially on private home. All of you have received numerous e-mails and phone message or calls from folks expressing issue over the Tapestry and Streets regarding Brentwood.
envitoemberve
50+
50+

Další

Zpět na HDTVblog.cz